A recent CMS ruling will require that all hospitals have an antibiotic stewardship program (ASP) in place by early 2020. During this on-demand webinar, hospital pharmacy leaders from Novant and Legacy Health discuss the ramifications of this ruling, highlight best practices for implementing and growing a comprehensive ASP, and explore common challenges and creative approaches for overcoming them.
- Learn about ASP structures, philosophies and management approaches from two forward-thinking pharmacy leaders
- Gain a deeper understanding of the regulatory decisions impacting ASPs
- Discover practical tactics to improve and elevate their organization’s ASP
- Lisa Blanchette, PharmD, MHA, System Director for Infusion and Specialty Pharmacy Services, Novant Health
- Dominic Chan, PharmD, Associate Director and Clinical Coordinator, Antimicrobial Stewardship and Infectious Diseases; Residency Program Director, PGY-2 Infectious Diseases, Legacy Health
- Samantha Bastow, Pharmacy Solutions Advisor, Lumere