On Demand Webinar
Value analysis leaders at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, the Mayo Clinic and Stanford University Medicine discuss how they successfully partnered with clinical champions to drive improved economic and clinical outcomes.
This Webinar Features
- Teresa Dail, RN, CMRP; Chief Supply Chain Officer, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Terri Nelson, RN; Director Supply Chain Operations, Mayo Clinic
- Kevin G. Shea, MD; Orthopedic Surgeon, Stanford University Medical Center and Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital (Moderator)
Topics we explore include:
- New governance models aligned with economic outcomes committees and service lines
- Tips to help you overcome roadblocks to greater clinical collaboration
- Best practices on future-proofing your value analysis process
Join professionals in value analysis, supply chain and physician leadership as they exchange information about ways you can optimize the value analysis process.